Thursday, September 13, 2012

Catsanova is Waiting for His Girl

I like to bring my pocket cam everywhere, simply because I didn't know what I would find in my way.

Two days ago, I was annoyed by the sound of two cats fighting in the front of my house.
Voila, when I open my door, I found a white gray cat in my wall, looking straight at me.
I'm not a cat lover, and I believe that every creature could detect when someone doesn't like them, so I try to minimize eye contact with the cat.
Still, I thought, why did she look at me with a strange face. For a few seconds, she looked like she wanna say "help me, please?"
But I ignored her and walked to my gates.
Then I heard a cat meow-ing in my right..
"Meeeoooowwww"........ (actually much shorter than what I type here)
Suddenly I understand.
There was a grey cat outside my wall, waiting the white gray cat in the top of my wall.
Just like Cassanova waiting for his girl, there was a Catsanova waiting for his girl in the front of my house.


*psst, the Catsanova failed to impress his girl. As long as this morning, I still heard the sound of cat's fighting. And I found my plant's pot fallen from the wall. :(

No comments: