Thursday, February 17, 2011

CAN you THINK before you ACT?

I rarely use capital letters to emphasize my words. But I've just read an annoying news (again).
The headline was simple 'A student is on critical condition after hit by TransJ when crossing the busway'.
A lot of people gave their comments on this article.
Some people ahow the sympathy to the driver, some to the student.
As a fellow human, I sympathize the student, hope that she/he will get well soon.
But as a citizen, I'm pro with the driver.
Busway is supposed to be a sterile area. Only transJ can pass on the busway lane.
It really tick me when I read a comment 'the bridge to cross is too far away'
Come on, as long as I know, sometimes people are just too lazy to go up the stairs, or to turn their way a little bit.
I saw the reality everyday.
People are crossing the street just below the bridge.
It makes me frustated to saw that view everyday.
People are to accustomed to the shortcut.
I like shortcut. I admit that.
But I will only use a safe shortcut.
I have a brain, I can think, I know the risk. If it's not safe, I won't use the shortcut.
There is no point of cutting a few minutes if you endangered yourself and other people.
Don't be such an egoistic man.
Think bigger. Whatever you do, think about the impact globally.
Maybe you think I'm an over thinking person. But better to think hard before act. Because if something is getting out of the rail, I just don't want to be blamed, especially by YOU.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments: