Sunday, February 20, 2011

Choco Chip Oatmeal Cookies and Choco Chip Bars

Last weekend was a DIY weekend.
I painted my living room upstairs (but I won't discussed about it until it is completely done) and I baked some cookies.
Actually, this is my third experience in baking cookies.
On the first experience, the cookies were delicious, but I slightly burnt those cookies.
On the second experience, it's not getting better. Instead, I completely burnt the Choco Chip Oatmeal Cookies, and I put too much of baking powder, so the taste is bitter.
Yesterday, finally I made those perfect cookies.
Both the Choco Chip Oatmeal and Choco Chip Cookies were delicious without getting burnt.
The recipe, Chocolate Chip Bars (by Shirley Glaab) is originally taken from allrecipes.com .
I modified the recipe, add some cocoa, oatmeal and cinnamon to gives some scent and different texture.

fresh from the oven...

Choco Chip Oatmeal Cookies

Choco Chip Bars

Just wanna say thank you to my boyfriend and my colleagues at the office who are willing to try this cookies.
Hope that none of you got a bad stomach after tasting this.


No comments: