Monday, February 4, 2013

Center of the Universe

What is the center of the universe?
Is it the earth or the sun?
At this moment, most of the people would answered "The Sun".
But there was a time when people thought that The Earth is the center of the universe.

In my opinion, that's a good example of what do most people think is not always the correct one.

A few years ago, I joined some forum.
I liked being there.

Not anymore.

Just like the example above.

The forum is the universe.
Owner and the moderator is the law of the universe.

Intelectual discussions and reliable sources of information had changed into a repeated Q&As.
(it would be better if the thread's title is change into F.A.Q without discussion)
What was a taboo is no longer a taboo.

People said that I'm too strict. That I'm a black or white person. That I'm a binary person.
I always answer them "The world needs people like me. When all the people just follow the current or just follow what they want, then all the world would be in chaos in a short time."

The center of the universe in the forum is its member.
Who are the majority.
What do the majority want.

No matter who's right and what's right.
It's not important anymore.

I quit.

Fin...

No comments: