Saturday, January 22, 2011

Disgustingly Rich Brownies

I have been using my Android for 2 weeks and I like it :D *despite the fact that it is a battery eater*
There is a lot of app in the Android Market, but I want to review this one 'Recipes'.
Just like the name, 'Recipes' provide a lot of recipes. From main dish into dessert.
The recipes are categorized per type and on the summary you could find the number of ingredients and steps.
The search engine provided is by ingredients.
Oh yeah, the wallpaper background is also nice, especially if you love green.


Yesterday, me and my boyfriend decided to try one of those recipes.
Because we are just amateur, we choose 'Disgustingly Rich Brownies'. We choose that because:
1. The number of ingredients and steps: easy to be found and followed
2. You'll never fail in baking brownies, just mix the ingredient then bake. Just watch out to not burnt the cake
3. This recipe is intended for Kids cooking, so how hard it could be?
Mixing....
So.. after turning my kitchen into a battlefield, I'm proudly present you the 'Disgustingly Rich Brownies'.



I wish I could share the brownies ;)






*pics taken with FxCam, recipe from Recipes (both are downloadable at Android Market for free)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments: