Tuesday, January 11, 2011

New Year with new glasses and a new .... phone? :p

The year has changed.
It's the time to buy new glasses..
No.. there isn't any problem with my old ones. It' s just that i have to use my health insurance benefit.
So.. i think that it would be nice to have another transition glasses. After searching at 4 optic stores with my bf, i decided to buy this one. A different image with the old one.
The frame colour is white with a slightly gold. Cute, fresh, young and simple enough.






The 2nd thing that i purchased last weekend is an android phone :D
Actually, i've been thinking really hard to choose between an Android, a Blackberry, or an iPhone (sorry Sony Ericsson.. but i need a refreshment after 5 years using a Son-Er)..
On my first filtering, i dismissed iPhone, because it's too expensive.
On my 2nd filtering, I dismissed Blackberry, because I don't know how i will answer my boss if he ask 'what's your pin number, Sev?'
I'll answer him, but I'll regret it :p
BBM is an interesting feature, but i still want my freedom. So i dismissed blackberry from my options.


My options is narrowed between Samsung Galaxy 551 and LG Optimus One. From what i read in some amdroid forum, LG Optimus One has a better review. And it is also upgradable into gingerbread while samsung isn't upgradable.
But the big missing point for me is its size. You know that i'm a girl, don't you?
My hand is not big enough to handle opimus one in a comfy way. It's slightly bigger than my palm. I'm afraid that if i can't grab it right, it will fall from my hand. Oh, that would be a nightmare.
So, let me introduce you my Samsung Galaxy 551 in white-green colour. (Another white things purchased in 2011)


Anyway, this is my first post written with my android :p


*special thanks for someone... thank you for accompanying me into my hunting quest, hehehehe
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments: