Friday, May 18, 2012

IMAX 3D in Gandaria City

Hi hi..... 
just want to share a short update. 
Since two weeks ago (4 May 2012), the IMAX 3D is officially open in Gandaria City XXI. 
The ticket price is mentioned as below: 
  • weekday (Monday-Thursday) : 50k IDR
  • Friday or a day before a holiday : 75k IDR 
  • weekend or holiday: 100k IDR
Update!

Since the end of July 2012 (I didn't know precisely since when, but when i want to watch The Dark Knight Rises), the ticket price is:
  • weekday (Monday-Thursday) : 60k IDR
  • Friday or a day before a holiday : 75k IDR 
  • weekend or holiday: 100k IDR


The good news is that the tickets are available for purchased on M-Tix. 
Just make sure that your account balance is enough before transaction ;) 


Enjoy the movie..
me, my bf and his friend 

oh yes, of course you need the review.
I watched The Avengers.
In my opinion, it's rare to see a nice real action 3D movie.
My best experience with 3D movie was How to Train a Dragon.
I watched Iron Man 2, Captain America, Harry Potter 7 part 2, Avatar, Transformer and so many 3D film and yet, the best 3D movie is How to Train a Dragon.
But my opinion has changed when I saw The Avengers in IMAX 3D.
The effect is nice, you could really feel the pop-up effect in your eyes.
I think, if you want to see a real action 3D movie, IMAX 3D is worth for your money. 
But if you want to see animation 3D movie, Dolby 3D is more than enough.

I forget something.
Do you wear glasses? Unfortunately, IMAX 3D only provide one size. Don't worry, it's wide enough for your glasses, but I would really like to have two option for size like Dolby 3D provide.

No comments: